We recently got a new Pen Chalet exclusive fountain pen into the hands of PenBoyRoy (aka The PenBoy) to see what he had to say about it. If you’ve been thinking about adding the Montegrappa Fortuna Grigio Aracio to your collection, you can get a solid idea of what to expect by reading the insights and opinions that his review inspired. Check out the different observations and comments and get a good look at the Montegrappa Fortuna Grigio Arancio fountain pen – read the full review!
Montegrappa Fortuna Grigio Arancio Fountain Pen: The Basics
- It’s an exclusive fountain pen – only available at PenChalet.com.
- The Montegrappa Fortuna Grigio Arancio fountain pen comes in a grey/orange resin with silver trim.
- The pen has Montegrappa’s Fortuna body fitted with a stainless steel nib.
- This exclusive Montegrappa is limited to 55 unnumbered pieces.
The Fountain Pen’s Packaging and Presentation:
The PenBoy’s initial response to the Montegrappa Fortuna Grigio Arancio fountain pen was to wax poetic about the recent changes to their packaging.
“Montegrappa has won me over as not being the brand with the most boring packaging ever. They changed it up and went with an awesome new logo and green box!!! I like it!! I like it a lot!!”
The Montegrappa Fortuna Grigio Arancio’s Material & Color:
PenBoyRoy thought this pen was “very unique.” In his own words:
“The Montegrappa Fortuna Grigio Arancio fountain pen looks like a “rock monster got torched and then tossed into the ocean and is cooling down, going from red and black to orange and grey. I’m almost certain that’s what Pen Chalet was thinking when designing this pen. I’m certain.” He also pointed out that the pen’s colors are more saturated and vibrant than many of the stock photos you’ll see online”.
And in the words of some of the other pen enthusiasts responding to PenBoyRoy’s review of this Montegrappa Pen Chalet Exclusive:
- “The material of the pen is beautiful. Great depth and shine, and no 2 are alike.” -@fountainpenday
- “Beautiful pen!!” -@oregongma
- “Woah! Beautiful colors. Love that pen.” -@markrasbach_art
- “This is one pretty pen. I love the grey and oranges.” -@penfriendsuk
- “Such a pretty pen ❤️❤️” -@runa_lobo
- “I love the material on this one!” -@themotolisa
- “I always thought the nib design of Montegrappa pens is a beautiful element on their pens, but this one is especially attractive as a whole 🤩” -@chubby_wrist_guy
- “I didn’t think those two colors would go together, but they do!” -@plumqalam
- “Very, very nice combination!” -@inky_inspirations
The Montegrappa Fortuna Grigio Arancio Fountain Pen: Writing Sample & Final Conclusion
In the words of PenBoyRoy…”This pen just looks so…cool!”Check out the writing sample in the image above. PenBoyRoy inked the pen with Taccia Kuro fountain pen ink for his review.
Also of note, a discovery that PenBoyRoy made during his review that’s reminiscent of a little April Fool’s joke we played earlier this year: the definition of Chalet (as in Pen Chalet). “Chalet: defined as NOT a cup. (noun).”
Our Guest Reviewer: PenBoyRoy
Today’s Pen Chalet guest reviewer/enthusiast/Influencer/fountain pen podcaster is PenBoyRoy or The PenBoy. (You may know him from his fountain pen podcast or fountain pen reviews on various social media channels). Always a fan of fountain pens, PenBoyRoy also loves witty sarcasm, punny people, superheroes, and fountain pen sketching, and getting just the right photo that captures a fountain pen’s soul. Follow him on your favorite social media channel to learn more about the fountain pens and fountain pen products you should really know more about and to get to know The PenBoy a little bit better – it will be educational AND entertaining.
Where to Find More Fountain Pen Reviews & Fountain Pen Project Features:
Subscribe today or find Pen Chalet on your favorite social media platform to see other fountain pen reviews, fountain pen how tos, fountain pen FAQs, fountain pen unboxing videos, and more!
If you’re interested in the exclusive Montegrappa fountain pen featured in this review, you can find all the details or get one of your own at PenChalet.com.
Buy Fountain Pens
Best Rollerball Pen Refills