Time for an orange ink comparison in which we pull 6 of our favorite orange fountain pen inks and put them side by side for an ink splash, an ink swatch, and a quick writing sample so you can see how they perform compared to one another.
Orange Fountain Pen Inks Featured in the Comparison:
For today’s fountain pen ink comparison, we pulled six orange inks we really enjoy to take a look at them with you for side-by-side comparisons. Here are the six inks featured in the comparison:
- Pilot Iroshizuku Yu-Yake ink
- Taccia Daida ink
- Dominant Industry Earl Grey Tea ink
- J. Herbin Orange Indien ink
- Monteverde Mango Mousse ink
- Robert Oster Antelope Canyon ink
Watch the Full Orange Ink Comparison on Video:
Interested in watching as we create the ink splashes, ink swatches, and writing samples with some of our favorite orange inks? We don’t blame you – there’s something very satisfying about seeing ink go down on paper.
Which Orange Inks Claimed “Top Ink” in Which Categories?
As we went along, we took note of what we found most impressive about each of today’s orange fountain pen inks. Here are today’s orange ink “awards” as we see it.
- Perfect SUMMER Orange: Pilot Iroshizuku Yu-Yake ink
- Most CONSISTENT Orange ink: Taccia Daida ink
- WARMEST Orange Ink: Dominant Industry Earl Grey Tea ink
- Most UNIQUE: J. Herbin Orange Indien ink
- Lightest & Brightest Orange ink: Monteverde Mango Mousse ink
- Most SHADING Orange ink: Robert Oster Antelope Canyon ink
Products and Items Used in Today’s Ink Comparison:
In addition to the six inks featured in today’s ink comparison, we also used some additional items and products.
- Ink splash box/backdrop (we created this from a random cardboard box and have been using it for years and years)
- ink syringes
- Col-o-ring Ink testing cards
- cotton swabs
- J. Herbin Spiral dip pen
- El Dorado glass dip pen
- Spiroglyphics: Animals by Thomas Pavitte
Thanks for Checking Out Today’s Ink Comparison!
We hope you enjoyed today’s orange ink comparison featuring six of our favorite orange inks. Don’t forget that you’re welcome to leave a comment requesting an upcoming ink comparison. Hoping to find the perfect Sky Blue ink? Let us know and we’ll pick six that we think are good options and create side by side comparisons for you. Desperate to find a purple that same color as the sold out McDonald’s Grimace milkshake? Just say the word and we’ll see what we can do. Regardless of which ink you’re looking for or which color you need in your collection next, start your ink quest for orange fountain pen inks and ink of every color and trait at PenChalet.com.